Learn how to play Roulette with the necessary strategies to bet. Find out about different Roulette betting ways and best winning strategies.
Roulette is famous globally in several casinos because of its straightforward rules. Since the 17th century, the game has presented mystery plus excitement to casino game lovers. Roulette is among those casino games where players have even odds while getting red or black. However, the game offers a high complexity level for professional betters. Before you decide to put a bet on a particular red or black, go through the game’s basics and general strategies you can follow.
- Red or Black: It’s the primary choice for many new Roulette players. Red or Black pays out 1:1, which means you could win $40 by betting $20 and doubling your cash in one spin of the Roulette wheel. Moreover, if players playing European Roulette have a 48.6% chance of winning on a black or red bet, those playing American Roulette have a 47.4% probability of winning.
- Evens or Odds: A standard European Roulette table has 37 numbers ranging from 1 to 36 and zero. In American Roulette, players should take into account the double zero. Similar to Red or Black, odds or even bets pay the same. Players get 1:1 offs by simply taking the chance that any even number or odd number will land.
- Straight Up: Players can bet a single number with striking payouts of 35 to 1. It means players betting $10 can win $350 on a single spin.
- 1-18 or 19-36: Take one through eighteen or nineteen through thirty-six to make 1 to 1 odd bet.
- Row: Players also have a choice to bet 0 and 00 at 17-1.
- Street: Take any three successive numbers 5, 6, 7 or 19, 20, 20 to playout 11- 1.
Other useful 2 to 1 odd bet for Roulette includes taking columns, number combinations, and more.
D’Alembert Strategy: It is the modest method of gameplay followed by decreasing or increasing bets by one. Steps Included:
- Make a bet on red or black; odd or even; or 1-18 or 19-36.
- Decrease your wager by one after a win, and increase it by one after a loss.
- When you have had at least as many wins as losses, pick your winnings, and walk away.
Martingale Strategy: This method depends on doubling your best after you make a loss to recouple your previous losses and gain a small profit. Steps Included:
- Make a little bet on red or black; 1-18 or 19-36; or odd or even.
- If you win, preserve the winnings and bet the same wager again.
- Double your wager in case if you lose.
- Repeat the process until you reach the determined bet at the table.
Reverse Martingale Strategy: It’s different from Martingale Strategy in the way that here you double your bet when you win. And you keep betting the same amount when you lose.
Discover your Roulette winning strategy by trying the game at W88. The casino has an instant play mode that lets all punters enjoy their favorite games and grab a chance to win real money.